Sunday, September 15, 2019




Fridays News Flash 

Some kids wrote about recess:
•I played 4 square with my friends ~Ray
•I played at recess ~Kate
•We had our first indoor recess ~Vivienne and Juliana

• I made a new friend ~Anari



Some kids wrote about Specials:
•We had Technology ~ Addison
•We did computer lab with Ms. Grace ~Maci
• I played Fishy Fishy Cross My Ocean with Joseph. It was fun ~Benjamin
•We did Starfall on the iPads ~Kinverlie



Some kids wrote about Room 1B
• I have a job ~Amanda
•I am the lunch helper ~Sophia
•I have a job. I am the only kid who uses the electric pencil sharpener. ~Joseph
•My job is teacher assistant. ~Isla
•We learned math. It was fun. ~Juliet
•We had our first time with the iPad cart. ~Roshan and J.J.
•We had Calm Down Cool Down ~Tim





No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments from family and friends. Be sure to include your name so we know who you are. :)